Monday, July 12, 2010

General manager or top finance management position

I have 1 year basical mobile sales experience,kown some sample computer's skills. Now,though I have no enough honners ,ed hardy I want to learn more experience to serve your company,I believe that "where there is a will ,there is a way" With sensitive business knowledge & qualified working experience in multinational companies, I am an right person you are searching for developing your business in a dynamic economic environment. I can setup a team & promote the team work very quick to meet fast change business requirement. I am self-motivated, nike tnwith strong leadership & proved high performance provider
Career Objective:nfl football jerseys
I am looking for ed hardy clothesa senior manager position like VP,ed hardy shirts General manager or top finance management position.discuss my future
fly to paris
life is a joke